I Narrate My Dog Thoughts Women's T-shirt For Humans Custom Dog Women's T-shirt For Dog Lovers is a great idea gift for Dog's Owners, special in Mother's day. With customized dog shirt you can create custom dog face shirt to make a unique shirt just for you.
Her go-to tee fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a slim feminine fit. Additionally, it is really comfortable - an item to fall in love with.
- 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Slim fit with a longer body length
- Sewn-in label
Important note: Runs smaller than usual
- Fiber composition: Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Black Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- With side seams: Located along the sides, they help hold the garment's shape longer and give it structural support
- Ribbed knit collar with seam: Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape
- Shoulder tape: Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching
Care instructions: Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Please review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: email@example.com.
What makes a good photo?
- Well-lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- The ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet