Independence day 4th July Customized Dog Photo Portrait T-shirt For Human. You can upload your pet's photo and get a unique t-shirt just for you.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
Our t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable, and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
100% cotton, soft (fiber content may vary for different colors such as light colors). Environmentally-friendly manufactured cotton that gives a thicker vintage feel to the shirt. A long-lasting garment was suitable for everyday use.
Wide range of sizes from S to 5XL. This is a standard unisex tee that is suitable for all people. Customers should order their regular apparel to have a best fit one.
With the tear-away label, customers won't feel uncomfortable when wearing the new tee from us. Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive. Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the shirt and to prevent stretching.
Preservation: Always, always turn the shirt inside out when washing. Don't wash the tee at a hot temperature. If you can, wash the garment on a delicate cycle and with a delicate but effective detergent. Use fabric softener or dryer sheets when washing. Fold your T-shirts after washing them.
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload it with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Please review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes a good photo?
- Well-lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.