Customized Pet Colourful Painting - Human Marvelous Unisex V-neck Tee For Pet Owners
Marvelous Beloved Pet Custom V-neck Tee looks good on both men and ladies, this soft jersey tee is comfortable enough to wear all day long. High quality print will make it an instant favorite in every wardrobe.
.: Retail fit
.: 100% Soft cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors)
.: Light Fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Sewn in label
.: Runs true to size
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll or your computer and upload with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements or you will get your money back. you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes a good photo?
- Well, lit, natural lighting. Photo should have minimal to no filter on it to ensure we capture the correct coloring of your pet.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. We don’t change any features on your uploaded photo, just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- The ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet