Customized Pet Colourful Painting - Human Marvelous Unisex Zip Hoodie For Pet Owners
The classic comfy zip-up, featuring air-jet spun yarn for a softer fleece with reduced pilling. Once put on, it will be impossible to take off.
- Classic fit
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Medium-heavy fabric (9.8 oz/yd² (279 g/m²))
- Sewn-in label
- Runs true to size
- Without side seams: Knit in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive
- Hood with drawstring: Adjustable hood with self-colored woven cord and buttonhole openings for the cord
- Metal zipper: Durable silver-colored metal zipper with metal puller
- Spacious pockets: Pockets on either side of the front have enough space for all your most important belongings.
Care instructions: Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry-clean.
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Could you review all of our Image Guide below?
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes a good photo?
- Well lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- The ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet