Pawperty Of Pet Customized Photo Unisex T-shirt Gift For Dog Dads, Pet Moms, Anniversary Gift For Girlfriend, Boyfriend is a great idea gift for Dog's Owners. you can upload your pet's photo and get a unique t-shirt just for you.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
Our t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amout of stretch. It's comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
100% cotton, soft (fbre content may vary for different color such as light colors). Environmentally-friendly manuafactured cotton that gives thicker vintage feel to the shirt. Long lasting garment suitable for everyday use.
Wide range of sizes from S to 5XL. This is a standard unisex tee which is suitable for all of people. Customers should order your regular apparel to have a best fit one.
With tear away label, customers won't feel uncomfortable when wearing the new tee from us. Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabring waste and makes garment more attractive. Ribbed knit makes collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the shirt and to prevent stretching.
Preservation: Always, always turn the shirt inside out when washing. Don't wash the tee on hot temperature. If you can, wash the garment on the delicate cycle and with a delicate, but effective detergent. Use fabric softener or dryer sheets when washing. Fold your T-shirts after washing them.
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll or your computer and upload with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After 3-7 business days, you will receive a preview which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requrements or you will get your money back. you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes a good photo?
- Well lit, natural lighting. Photo should have minimal to no filter on it to ensure we capture the correct coloring of your pet.
- Close up, head on and shoing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. We don’t change any features on your uploaded photo, just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- Ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet