Personalized Pet Photo Portrait Sketch Hand Drawing Men & Women Tank Top for Dog Lovers, Gift for Dog Lover is a great idea gift for Dog's Owners. you can upload your pet's photo and get a unique t-shirt just for you.
- 60% Soft cotton; 40% Polyester (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²))
- Tear away label
- Runs smaller than usual
The high-quality print of this slim-fit tank-top will turn heads. And bystanders won't be disappointed - the racerback cut looks good on any woman's shoulders.
- 60% Combed ring spun cotton, 40% Polyester: Made by specially spun cotton fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking
- With side seams: Located along the sides of a garment, they hold shirts shape longer and lend its structural support
- Self-fabric binding: Bindings are made from the same fabric as the body of the garment
Custom your T-Shirt in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload it with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements or you will get your money back. you can contact us via email: [email protected]m.
What makes a good photo?
- Well, lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter on it to ensure we capture the correct coloring of your pet.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. We don’t change any features on your uploaded photo, just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- The ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet