Personalized Pet Retro Christmas Sticker Gift For Dog Lovers, Pet Owners, Dog Mama, Dog Dads, Pet Rescue Team
A kiss cut provides you with the ultimate flexibility for implementing your vision—this method cuts the sticker into any shape you desire, while leaving the back intact so that it can be smoothly peeled off the page.
.: For indoor use
.: Not waterproof
.: Four sizes to choose from
.: White or transparent
.: Only PNG design format supported
.: Grey adhesive left side for white stickers
Custom your stickers in Three Simple Steps
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload it with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Please review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: email@example.com.
What makes a good photo?
- Well-lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Neck is visible
- Angled face
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- The ear is cut off
- Not facing forward
- Not at eye level with pet