Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- 175 gsm fine art paper
- Multiple sizes
- Matte finish
- For indoor use
- Museum grade paper: Museum-grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow
- Pigmented archival inks: Bright and intense colors for your desired design that will not fade when exposed to sunlight regularly
- Hanging: Posters can be hung with double-sided tape, tacks, or framed.
Care instructions: If the poster does gather any dust, you may wipe it off gently with a clean, dry cloth.
Please note that our poster products will not be included frames.
CUSTOM YOUR POSTER IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload it with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Please review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After 3-7 business days, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD PHOTO?
- Well-lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- Not facing forward
- Faces not visible
- Blurry photo