Custom Pet With Flower Heart Girl T-shirt Anniversary Gift For Dog Lovers, Gift For Daughter is a unisex style that fits both men and women. This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print make one fall in love with it over and over again.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
- 100% Combed ring spun cotton: Made by specially treating the cotton fibers before spinning them into yarn. The result is stronger and smoother fabric
- With side seams: Located along the sides of a garment, they hold shirts shape longer and lend its structural support
- Ribbed knit collar with seam: Ribbed knit makes collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape
- Shoulder taped: Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the shirt's back and prevent stretching.
Care instructions: Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam, or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.
CUSTOM YOUR T-SHIRT IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
- Customize your art. Choose styles, sizes, and colors option.
- Upload your pet's photo. Choose a photo of your lovely dog or cat (or any pet) from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll, or your computer and upload it with your order. Need help snapping the perfect pic? Please review all of our Image Guide below.
- Place your order. After the next 24 hours, you will receive a preview of which readies for design proof.
Don't satisfied with the preview, don't worry about it. We're so pleased to hearing feedback from you to meet your requirements, or you will get your money back. You can contact us via email: email@example.com.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD PHOTO?
- Well-lit, natural lighting. The photo should have minimal to no filter to ensure we capture your pet's correct coloring.
- Close up, head on and showing neck. This will allow us to get a good crop of your pet's face.
- Avoid overhead, blurry, or overly filtered photos. These photos may result in a misrepresentation of your pet's coloring.
- Avoid uploading blurry photos.
Note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. We don’t change your uploaded photo; just fix it to suitable for your chosen style.
After receiving your order, if your pet's photo doesn’t follow the guideline, we offer replacements in that case via your email, so please keep an eye on your mailbox in the next 2 days. After 2 business days without feedback from you, we will cancel that order and get your money back. So please take your time to take a good photo to save time for both you and us.
- Facing forward
- Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Face is visible
- Poor lighting (backlit)
- Not facing forward
- Faces not visible
- Blurry photo